This outdoor stove and fuel bottle kit is compact and lightweight, a great choice for backpacking, camping, picnic, hiking, etc.
Made to last with sturdy aluminum alloy and stainless steel.
High power and heat efficiently.
Foldable brackets with anti-skid serrated arms and padded legs.
500ml aluminum alloy fuel bottle, super light and durable.
Threaded bottle lid with seal gasket to prevent fuel leaks.
Suitable for multi fuels, such as diesel, alcohol, liquid gas, etc.
Lightweight and compact, comes with a storage sack for easy carrying.
Material: Aluminum alloy
Dimension: 73 * 190mm / 2.9 * 7.5in
Weight: Approx. 100g / 3.5oz
Material: Aluminum alloy & Stainless steel
Dimension: 185 * 88mm / 7.3 * 3.5in
Folded: 85 * 88mm / 3.3 * 3.5in
Weight: 290g / 10.2oz
1 * Stove
1 * Fuel Bottle (Empty)
1 * Pump
1 * Diesel Nozzle
1 * Alcohol Nozzle
1 * Storage Sack
1 * User Manual
Portable oil stove for outdoor camping, hiking, backpacking, etc.
Wind baffles for reliable performance in harsh weather
Foldable serrated support arms create a stable platform for your pot.
Only 2 minutes to boil 1L water. Fuel consumption: 120ml/hour.
Compact design fits easily in your backpack.
Comes with a funnel for easily adding fuel.
Alcohol nozzle and diesel nozzle included for replacement.
Perfect for camping, hunting and outdoor emergency.
1. Check whether the stove is leakproof. Do not use when there is any leakage.
2. Place the stove on the flat surface when using or adding fuel.
3. Fuel addition is limited within 450ml.
4. Pump the stove to the pressure 0.25Mpa-0.4Mpa for normal use. (The pressure can reach normal use by pumping more than 30 times)
5. Screw tight the cap when finished adding the fuel. Place the comburent on the burner, adjust the valve and ignite.
6. Do not open the cap when using the stove or when the temperature is high.
7. When not use, loosen the cap to lower the pressure AFTER the stove turns cold. Do not carry or store the stove in high pressure.
1. Replace the nozzle (included) when using alcohol or diesel.
2. Blow out the fire after closing the valve. Do not open the cap of the canister until the fire is put out.
3. It requires at least 3 minutes to preheat when using the diesel oil.
4. Open the valve within 2 circles when using diesel or alcohol.
Ambient Temperature: -20℃~45℃
Burning Time: 3 – 4 hours
Working Pressure: 0.2 – 0.4Mpa
Max. Capacity: 500ml
Max. Bearing: 5kg / 11lb
Dimension: 13 * 15cm / 5.1 * 5.9in
Weight: 710g / 1.6lb
1 * Outdoor Stove
This outdoor stove with 9 burners that offer 12,800W strong fire power. It is constructed from anti-rust stainless steel for long-lasting durability. The foldable, anti-skid pot stands and legs increase stability when in use. It is perfect for camping, hiking, backpacking, picnic, and other outdoor activities.
Made from stainless steel, rust-resistant, high-temperature resistant and durable.
9 burners offer 12,800W strong fire power, super fast to boil water or cook a meal.
Adjustable knob helps control the flame intensity and save fuels.
Foldable anti-skid pot stands create a stable cooking platform.
Foldable legs with rubber pads ensure added stability.
Comes with a storage sack for convenient carrying.
Great for camping, hiking, backpacking, picnic, and other outdoor activities.
Material: Stainless steel
Dimension: Approx. 24.5 * 15.5cm / 9.2 * 6.1in
Folded: Approx. 19 * 11cm / 7.5 * 4.3in
Weight: Approx. 1283g / 2.8lb
Package Size: 24.5 * 24.5 * 14.5cm / 9.8 * 9.8 * 5.7in
Package Weight: 1622g / 3.6lb
1 * Outdoor Stove
1 * Storage Sack
- With Ignition Device or Not: Not Included
- Fuel: Other
- Piece Number Of Wind Deflector: No wind shield
- Applicable Seasoning Type: Solid Seasoning
- Structure: Split
- Usage Condition: Normal Outdoor
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Type: Multi-purpose Fuel Stove
- Application Method: Manual
- Model: Stove with Fuel Bottle
- Number of Users: <3
- Certification: NONE